Thursday, March 18, 2010

My summer schedule & custom quilts

I've been thinking about my schedule this summer... It's Chloe's last summer at home before she starts preschool, and I want to make the most of the time I have with her & the boys at home, especially with the short summers we have here in Iowa. I like to garden, and do quite a bit of canning, and enjoy evenings outside by the fire pit.

I've decided that I will only be taking a limited number of custom quilts from now until school starts again in the fall. I already have 2 large custom quilts booked (one for April and one for May), and so there will only be room for one or two more this summer.

I will still be taking quilts that require an all-over pattern as usual.

1 comment:

vivian said...

Good for you! They grow up so fast. Enjoy your summer.