Saturday, December 1, 2012

Current schedule

My December schedule has filled up, but if you want to reserve a spot in January, let me know.  I want to make sure I get all the quilts I have scheduled for December done in time for them if they are going to be given at Christmas.  

2012 will soon be coming to a close- I would like to thank you for trusting me with your quilts this past year.  I am grateful that I am able to keep working from home so I can be flexible around my kids' schedules.  The past few months I have been working around junior high basketball, piano lessons, and church activities- I am in a very busy stage of life right now.  I apologize if I have been hard to find home some times if you are calling to set up an appointment.  It's been fun to work on all your beautiful quilts this past year.  It is so interesting to see all the variety of quilts- each one is so unique and creative.  I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas season. 

No comments: