Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pillowcase gifts

Wow, has it been since December 12 that I posted last? In a few hours it will be February already.

Here are two pillowcases I made last week to bring to a shower for a family that has just adopted two children. Middle-school and junior-high age. These are some of my all-time favorite fabrics. I hope they like em! I embroidered their name on the edge of the case, I love that little personalized touch. It only takes a few minutes to add a little hand embroidery, but I think it really adds something.


Isn't this print just delicious? You can almost tase the sprinkles on that ice-cream.


And this one has all the states & their capitals. I just think it's so much fun.


This car fabric might be my most favorite of all time. For sure in the top 5.

No comments: