Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And the winner is.....

Roxanne Ashland! Her name was picked for a $25 off gift certificate from the craft show. Thank you to everyone who came out to the Boyden craft show last Saturday. I had never done anything like this before, so I didn't really know what to expect. We started at 9AM, and it stayed pretty busy until around 2, things really slowed down after that. I think everyone there was happy with the turnout. I had some quilts hanging that I had made- including the B-H t-shirt quilt. That got the most comments. I had quite a few non-quilters come up & ask about what I do.
It was a busy Saturday, though, and I am happy to be back at home again. That day I had the craft show from 9-3, a wedding to go to at 4, and a family get-together at 6:30. We got home after 11. Yikes~ that's enough for one day.

No comments: